There are other composting and recycling companies that you can work with, so why choose Next Use?
Here are a few reasons that sets us apart from the rest:
- We are the only licensed Colorado-based company that offers both door side recycling and composting.
- We cater to those living in townhomes, condo, apartments, and single family homes.
- Our prices are more attainable than our competitors.
- We accept a larger variety of recycling and composting compared to other companies, such as single stream recycling including plastic bags and composting meats and bones and much more.
- We are passionate about what we do and are determined to make real changes.
Sign up and set up easy recurring payments via the sign up buttons below. Once signed up, we'll reach out to schedule drop off of your recycling and/or compost bins.
On your scheduled weekly pick up day, place the bins outside your front door. We will pick up your recycling and replace your compost bin with a clean one.
We partner with leading recycling and composting centers in the area to responsibly connect your discarded materials to their next use.
Due to the labor shortage all new service requests are paused.
We are proud to serve the communities where our families live, work and go to school. We are officially licensed in accordance with city regulations and offer our services in the following areas.
$ 19.99* / Monthly
Our 3.3-gallon bin can conveniently be stored under your sink or on top of your counter. Each week we will replace your bin with a clean one.
Need to compost more? Add a second bin to give you 6.6-gallons at $29.99* / Monthly.
Recycling & Composting
$ 29.99* / Monthly
Want to go above and beyond? With our combined recycling and composting service, you will receive the convenience of two services at a discounted price.
Composting & Plastic bag add on
$ 24.99* / Monthly
This option allows you to compost as well as recycling your clean and dry plastic bags and plastic film, including product plastic wrap and plastic shipping envelopes.
*Please note that for each broken bin or lid a $5 fee will be charged*